The CAP Money Course is a DVD based course that will teach you:
1. How to build a budget. This is the cornerstone of managing your money well. The session includes advice on how to increase your income and how to cut costs.
2. The CAP Money system. This system will help to simplify your money and make it understandable. It operates using three accounts for your money: a regular payments account, a cash account and a savings account.
3. To use cash instead of cards. Living on cash and getting away from cards means you know exactly where you are and helps you to spend less money.
Doing the CAP Money Course means you will be able to budget, save and spend on the things you want.
- Storehouse Food Bank (Fraser’s Team) on 16th December 2017 9:30 am
- Misional Community Group on 20th December 2017 7:00 pm
- Storehouse Food Bank (Dave’s Team) on 23rd December 2017 9:30 am
- Storehouse Food Bank (Markus’ Team) on 30th December 2017 9:30 am
- Storehouse Food Bank (Callum’s Team) on 6th January 2018 9:30 am