Parents and Babies
Parents and Babies meet every Wednesday morning between 10 and 12 in our Anniesland Centre. This group is open to parents and children between the ages of 0-5. It is completely free and there are free hot drinks and snacks for all.
The group is run by Teeny Finlay and Claire Bruce and a team of volunteers; if you would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We meet at
4, Linden Street
Buses - Frequent Services to Anniesland Cross from all parts of the city. The 19a stops on Bearsden Road and Fulton Street and connects with the Vineyard Centre. The 6 and 6A stop on Great Western Road and connect with Notre Dame High School.
Scotrail - Anniesland Station - Turn Right at the bottom of the stairs and walk along Great Western Road towards Anniesland Cross. At Anniesland Cross, turn right and head in the direction of the Morrison's Petrol Station. Our Linden Street Building is across Bearsden Road at the lights by the petrol station.
Car - There is plenty of free on-street car parking at the centre.
- Parent and Babies on 28th February 2018 10:00 am
- Dog Eared on 3rd March 2018 9:30 am
- Sunday Morning Service on 4th March 2018 10:30 am
- Parent and Babies on 7th March 2018 10:00 am
- Sunday Morning Service on 11th March 2018 10:30 am
- Parent and Babies on 14th March 2018 10:00 am
- Sunday Morning Service on 18th March 2018 10:30 am