Here at the Glasgow Vineyard, it is our ultimate goal to grow God-connected children. We value a child’s relationship with Jesus and aim to equip them in their gifts as well as deepen their bible knowledge. We believe in the importance of discipling children at every stage of their life, and have a number of different groups to suit all ages.
Kids' Church starts at 10:45 and runs every Sunday; it includes times of worship, teaching and prayer specifically structured to maximise your child’s encounter with Father God.
If you are thinking of joining us on a Sunday, we would love to see you there.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the church office, asking for Teeny Finlay who is our Children’s Coordinator. She is involved in leading the teams as they teach children more about the love of Jesus.
Join the Kids Team
If you want to get involved in any aspect of Vineyard Kids, please email Teeny at email@example.com
- Kid’s Church on 23rd December 2018 10:45 am
- Kid’s Church on 30th December 2018 10:45 am
- Kid’s Church on 6th January 2019 10:45 am
- Kid’s Church on 13th January 2019 10:45 am
- Kid’s Church on 20th January 2019 10:45 am
- Kid’s Church on 27th January 2019 10:45 am
- Kid’s Church on 3rd February 2019 10:45 am
- Kid’s Church on 10th February 2019 10:45 am