Join us for A Night of Compassion
The Storehouse Charity Ball, ‘A Night of Compassion’ returns for 2018 on Friday 16th February and once again will be hosted at the Hilton Grosvenor Glasgow hotel.
Join us for a night with Compassion at its heart to celebrate the work of Storehouse, share in some great food and dance the night away to the music of the fantastic 'Fiddlesticks' band.
During the night we aim to share a bit about Storehouse and the impact it is having in the local community and raise some money for this amazing cause; so come along with your dancing shoes and ready to share the fun of the charity auction, raffle and games.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? - The minimum age for the event is 16.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions? - Contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0141 237 1370
- Sunday Morning Service on 25th March 2018 10:30 am
- GV Beer & Business on 26th March 2018 7:00 pm
- Student Small Group on 27th March 2018 7:00 pm
- Tuesday Small Groups on 27th March 2018 7:30 pm
- Parent and Babies on 28th March 2018 10:00 am
- Thursday Small Groups on 29th March 2018 7:30 pm
- Sunday Morning Service on 1st April 2018 10:30 am
- Easter Family Service and Lunch on 1st April 2018 11:00 am
- Vineyard Art on 2nd April 2018 7:30 pm
- Student Small Group on 3rd April 2018 7:00 pm