Contributing to our work
As we slowly move forward and come out of the covid19 crisis we, in common with many other churches, are seeing the need to do church in new ways. Rather than go back to the way it was, the church needs to move forward and explore the new realties of the post-Covid world that is emerging.
So as we start to meet together on a Sunday and our small groups start to gather together we need to:
- Continue to connect with those who have joined us online.
- Work that had to reduce, or be stopped, during lock-down now needs to be relaunched.
- Teams that were disbanded need to be reformed, or fresh teams established and new opportunities explored and capitalised upon.
For these things to happen we need your support in two main ways.
Help us by giving Financially
One way to helps us continue this work, is by contributing financially.
The best way to do this is by online bank transfer using the following details:
Church General Fund: Account Number: 00265505, Sort Code 80-05-54, Account Name: Glasgow Vineyard
Storehouse Food Bank: Account Number: 00265513, Sort Code: 80-05-54, Account Name: Glasgow Vineyard
Outreach Fund: Account Number: 06002877, Sort Code: 80-07-65, Account Name: Glasgow Vineyard
The account name in all cases is Glasgow Vineyard
If you are a UK tax payer we are able to claim an additional 25p for every £1 you give under the Gift Aid Scheme, at no additional cost to you.
To allow us to do this please complete the online Gift Aid declaration found here
Help us by serving on a Team
The other vital way you can help us is with your time:
- Join one of these teams that serve on a Sunday. These are great ways to get involved in what we do, meet new people and serving roughly once a month:
- Hall Set Up and Welcome
- Kids' Set Up
- Kids' Team
- Tech (Sound and Visuals)
- Join one of our teams that serve during the week:
- Storehouse Food Bank (Saturdays 9:45-12:15)
- Storehouse Stock Team (Wednesday 12-2)
- Outreach Team (Various)
- Student Ministry (Tuesday pm and Various)