The CAP Money Course is a DVD based course that will teach you:
1. How to build a budget. This is the cornerstone of managing your money well. The session includes advice on how to increase your income and how to cut costs.
2. The CAP Money system. This system will help to simplify your money and make it understandable. It operates using three accounts for your money: a regular payments account, a cash account and a savings account.
3. To use cash instead of cards. Living on cash and getting away from cards means you know exactly where you are and helps you to spend less money.
Doing the CAP Money Course means you will be able to budget, save and spend on the things you want.
- Storehouse Food Bank (Callum’s Team) on 21st July 2018 9:30 am
- Storehouse Food Bank (Fraser’s Team) on 28th July 2018 9:30 am
- Storehouse Food Bank (Dave’s Team) on 4th August 2018 9:30 am
- Storehouse Food Bank (Clare’s Team) on 11th August 2018 9:30 am
- Storehouse Food Bank (Callum’s Team) on 18th August 2018 9:30 am