Storehouse is run by teams of committed volunteers from the church and local community. The teams gather at Linden Street at 9.30am to prepare and run the food bank. Doors open at 10.00 and we serve around 30 families each week. The doors close at 12.00 and the team are usually away by 12.30pm after setting down the building and cleaning up.
Thinking of Volunteering?
We have four teams and we ask people to serve either once every two weeks or once a month as part of these teams. We also have a number of people who serve as and when they are needed/are available, so we are reasonably flexible.
We offer on the job training and everyone gets to try us out for three sessions before making a commitment; so what have you got to loose, why not try-out volunteering with Storehouse, and maybe, like so many of our volunteers, you'll absolutely love serving here.
Contact email@example.com to find out more.
- Storehouse Food Bank (Dave’s Team) on 11th April 2020 9:30 am
- Storehouse Food Bank (Peter and Grace’s Team) on 18th April 2020 9:30 am
- Storehouse Food Bank (Callum’s Team) on 25th April 2020 9:30 am
- Storehouse Food Bank (Fraser’s Team) on 2nd May 2020 9:30 am
- Storehouse Food Bank (Dave’s Team) on 9th May 2020 9:30 am