We encourage everyone to be part of a team. Teams are a great way to connect with the life of the church family, make new friends and find your place to serve, developing new skills and gifts, or using those you already have.
As we slowly move forward and come out of the covid19 crisis we, in common with many other churches, see the need to do church in new ways. Rather than go back to the way it was, we must move forward and explore the new realties of the post-Covid world that has emerged.
So, as we meet together on a Sunday and our small groups gather together we need to:
- Continue to connect with those who have joined us online.
- Start new ministries and relaunch work that had to reduce, or be stopped, during lock-down.
- Form fresh teams and explore new opportunities.
Join a Team
We strongly encourage everyone to find a place to serve; here are a few of the teams that you could join...
- Join one of these teams that serve on a Sunday. These are great ways to get involved in what we do, meet new people and serving roughly once a month:
- Sunday Church Setup and Set down Team - Contact Barnaby Simpkin for more details
- Café - Contact Gair Porter for more details
- Kids' Team - Contact Teeny Finlay for more details
- Youth Team - Contact Jem Crawley for more details
- Worship - Contact Richard Spriggs for more details
- Tech (Sound and Visuals) - Contact Andrew Beveridge for Sound and Duncan Hutchison for Visuals
- Join one of our teams that serve during the week and help us develop these areas of ministry to be all the God would have them be:
- Storehouse Food Bank (Saturdays 9:45-12:15) - Contact Peter Fowler for more details
- Storehouse Stock Team (Wednesday 12-2) - Contact Grace Fowler for more details
- Outreach Team (Various)
- Student Ministry (Wednesday pm and Various) - Contact Barnaby Simpkin for more details