When asked about how people would know His followers, Jesus replied; 'this is how you will now they are my disciples, that they show love to one another'. We passionately believe this to be true; so, to work out our call to 'Love God, Love People' we are committed to loving and supporting, not just those within our church family, but also the people who live and work in the communities around us. Here are some of the things we do...
Support, by its very nature is tailored to the needs of the people being served and therefore much of what we do is hidden and private. However, here are some headline, programmed activities that are in the diary...
- Storehouse Food Bank (Clare’s Team) on 23rd February 2019 9:30 am
- Storehouse Food Bank (Callum’s Team) on 2nd March 2019 9:30 am
- Storehouse Food Bank (Fraser’s Team) on 9th March 2019 9:30 am
- Storehouse Food Bank (Dave’s Team) on 16th March 2019 9:30 am
- Storehouse Food Bank (Clare’s Team) on 23rd March 2019 9:30 am
- Storehouse Harvest Collection 30 Aug 2017
Harvest At this time of year, as we put away the summer clothes for another year, and the days get […]
- Storehouse – What do we need? 30 Aug 2017
Storehouse food bank Shopping List Storehouse food bank relies on donations of food and toiletries from the general public and […]